qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: C++ 0-9 merge heads up
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:32:16 GMT
As far as I can see we are not actually voting for a release only
voting that we should do a release. As my understanding of a release
vote when passed means we branch and the code is packaged. We are far
from ready to package the code. Usually there are RC sent round before
so we know what we are voting to release.

I have no problem voting on branching so a release can be started just
so long as we actually put the effort behind doing the Apache release.

--
Martin Ritchie