qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: C++ directory re-organization
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:56:17 GMT
I couldn't care less what the names are, but I would really love to
see consistent naming accross all clients, (from packages right down
to method names). If you imagine someone writing a manual for Qpid, it
would be a real shame if that manual had to have a seperate Appendix
for each client. It should really just have one describing the common
abstract API that all implement in a semantically equivalent manner.

I'm going to shut up about this now though, shouldn't derail Alan's
original topic for the thread.