qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Java] [maven] Snapshot repositories
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:56:51 GMT
Another question is, what snapshots need to be resolved in order to do
a release? Is it only dependancies that form part of the distribution,
or do all maven plugin snapshots need to be resolved too?

At the moment we need a snapshot of the retrotranslator plugin, as no
concrete version has been released. I've also used the assembly
2.2-SNAPSHOT plugin in the perftest module, but I'm pretty sure I can
achieve what I wanted to with 2.1 concrete version plugin instead.

Will ask on the codehaus mojo list if a concrete release of
retrotranslator plugin can be made.

Rupert