qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous Build Server. Was: NEED HELP: getting the trunk back in order
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 16:42:52 GMT
+1 on the free license - but what are the conditions on its use?  Obviously
any continuous build system will have to be hosted on some equipment.  How
many installations is the license offer good for?  If an instance is to be
hosted inside the company which employs one of the contributors what are the
implications...

I have discussed offline with a couple of the guys from RedHat that they
will be having their own continuous build machine, which they could
configure to mail the group with build/test failures.  We only want one
continuous build machine doing this or we'll be spamming ourselves
unnecessarily.  On the other hand the RedHat guys may not want to go the the
expense of hosting tests on other platforms / operating systems :-) things
that might be more important to those of us who work in a heterogeneous
environment.

Cheers,
Rob