qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C++ 0-9 merge heads up
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 14:33:48 GMT
With the parallel thread on cutting an M2 release, do we want to cut that at
a point before or after you merge 0-9 down to trunk (I would think before,
but if you think the 0-9 branch does 0-8 as well or better than trunk...).

Probably want to co-ordinate so that if people have a lot of pending work
for M2 that gets checked in before the 0-9 stuff gets merged in.

-- Rob