qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C++ 0-9 merge heads up
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:21:48 GMT
I'm just not sure whether (procedurally) we can make an M2 branch before
we've given people enough time to vote for an M2 release...  Suggestion of
early next week was as much to allow the normal voting window as anything
else...

having said that, your ordering looks sensible.

-- Rob

I'd suggest this order: