qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid M2 Branching / C++ 0.9 Merging
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:26:43 GMT
Can anyone who has oustanding work on the trunk pipe up now...  I am working
on a refactoring for post the M2 cut to support multiple versions of the
protocol in the Java Broker, so personally I'm in favour of an early M2
cut...  however I still have concerns about making an M2 branch before we've
actually concluded the vote on an M2 release :-)

-- Rob