qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous Build Server. Was: NEED HELP: getting the trunk back in order
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:04:57 GMT
The only issue is the credit which AntHill may/may not require and where it
needs to be placed.  If it is on an apache web site then we need some sort
of official OK.  If this is a requirement of the AntHill license then we
need the OK on this before we move from evaluation of AntHill to actual
use...

-- Rob