qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Fixing QPID-243 Rearraging C++ source tree
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 11:44:36 GMT
C++ source has now been re-arranged as of svn rev 524769.

The C++ code should build as before, but you are advised either to start
from a clean cpp source tree or to run "make distclean" BEFORE you
update to the new source tree.

Then after updating you can run:
	./bootstrap
	./configure
	make
etc. and all should be well (well it works for me :-) )

Questions, problems to me as soon as possible.

Andrew