qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: dtx integration
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 18:07:21 GMT

Few comments,

the only reason is on a Red Hat site is that Red Hat has volunteered the
resources for
the protocol for the group to work on. On the issue with the docs, most
of the work has
moved to using plain wiki and not working in docs, so if you look at the
transport pages
that is in wiki and list form.

The lock icon issue is just that it is hosted from SSL, I will file an
issue on that and get it fixed,
however I like the idea of creating a page on the qpid site for each
feature that we Qpid
implement and place all the relevant specification material on it to
make it easy for the
Qpid community.

Carl.

wrote: