qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid working with AMQP Working Group
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 18:57:46 GMT

Tomas

Thanks, this is helpful. The JIRA should be viewable, I will get that
followed up. With regard to the schedule that is currently a much
debated topic to what the next release 0-11 will focus on ( 0-10 is
about done). I agree that it would be good to have that information for
planning purposes. At this point the thoughts are to Security and
Management but the Working Group has not completed that debate started
at the F2F they had in NYC.

I will post your issue found on the amqp.org site to the AMQP Working Group.

regards
Carl.