qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "John O'Hara" <john.r.oh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [.Net] NMS
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:16:02 GMT
Legal issues are troublesome for end users; it's the end users who get told
to cease and desist!

Also, I +1 Rob on the WCF front; it's WCF that Windows users will be using.
They won't care about JMS at all.  NMS only exists because JMS has no wire
level transport....
It would be a mistake to say Spring are the same project on Java and .NET;

We should target WCF as our user visible API on .NET.  There will be WCF
drivers for all major middleware products and 3rd party technologies will be
plugging into WCF - not NMS.

How we implement WCF then matters less; but NMS is unlikely to be the
optimal way.

Cheers
John