qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject on how to use the qpid java client
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:48:34 GMT
rajith@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rajith
> Date: Fri Jun  1 13:40:34 2007
> New Revision: 543602

> Log:
> more enchancements for the Qpid java client. Also I have checked in a sample client(QpidTestClient)
on how to use the qpid java client.

Rajith,

Great to see this coming together! The sample was perfect for getting a
quick overview of how the API is to work. It will also be very useful in
focusing the discussion on more uniformity across the qpid clients.

I've attached some comments on that sample. I have to confess though
that I didn't investigate the APIs directly so some of these comments
may be based on ignorance of what is already there. A lot of them are
also probably based on prejudices acquired in connection with the c++ or
python clients!

--Gordon.