qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:41:11 GMT
Unfortunately the people who wrote NMS did look at the spec.

The only way to do this that doesn't break IP copyright rules is very
complex and expensive. It usually involves a team who have had no
exposure to any of the IP in question, either directly or indirectly,
plus some IP lawyers on $000s a day and a team of reviewers who have
experience of the IP and can provide carefully filtered feedback via
the lawyers.

I don't imaging qpid wants to go through that process.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair