qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: on how to use the qpid java client
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:40:44 GMT
On 06/06/07, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:

> [RA] We can always choose to be negative and bitch about maven at every
> opportunity we get.
> But don't forget most people who hate maven LOVES ant. Now is Ant an open
> source project or not ?
> And mind you they are still making improvements and there is still
> innovation happening in ant.

I'm happy enough with Maven 1 and 2 and personally would choose either over
Ant (I might not impose that choice on other people). I was really trying to
make a point about the value of completing things, and maturing their
quality through incremental change, versus throwing something away in favour
of exciting new ideas.