qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M2 -> Trunk Merge
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:19:53 GMT
Can I ask why my commit revision 561578 was rollback?

If there was a problem with my commit I would expect there to be a
discussion on the list before over 2 hours of my work is thrown away!

Rafael as you rolled back the changes can you please explain.

I can guarantee that some of the files that you have removed from
trunk will *NEVER* impact the build process.

If my changes caused problems with the build then I apologise however
I was unable to fully test the changes because the maven build system
was already broken on trunk.

--
Martin Ritchie