qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk now fails to bulid under Cygwin due to Python use to generate framing
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:47:35 GMT
There is a Jython plugin at:

http://dev.servprise.com/maven-jython-plugin/

I have no idea if it is usable.

Another approach you might take is to call Jython from a little bit of Ant
script from the antrun plugin, but include Jython as a project dependency.
That way Maven will download all its dependencies correctly, and as its all
100% Java, should run on any environment. A pain, I know, doing simple stuff
from Maven when some nice person didn't already write a plugin for you can
be tedious...

Rupert