qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject DotNet terminates whilst connection running.
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:26:53 GMT
After I set a method receiver and start the connection:

consumer.OnMessage += new MessageReceivedDelegate(OnMessage);
connection.Start();

my program continues to its end point. Then it exist and terminates the
connection. I  think previously the .Net would keep running until the
message delivery thread was terminated. Has the .Net code been changed so
that it works differently now? If so, how do I join to the delivery thread
to prevent my program from terminating prematurely? Thanks.

Rupert