qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: trunk build broken again
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:58:20 GMT
Apolologies for that one, I've really only been keeping an eye on M2 with
junit-toolkit snapshots. Pinning it to the version, as you have done is a
perfectly good solution for the moment. Reason I am using snapshots is
because otherwise I cannot check my code in when the toolkit is changed, as
I have to wait 4 or 5 days to put a new release out on the central
repository.

Once the testing stuff on M2 is complete, it will be merged/copied wholesale
onto trunk anyway, and I will put out a proper release of the toolkit too.

Also, lets not forget those M2->trunk Java merges that Martin made, that are
currently in limbo somewhere... That would have fixed this problem too.

Rupert