qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [java] 0-10 proposal
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:47:53 GMT
So, is there a command to open or create a session, and then another to
attach it to a channel.
+ a command to open/create a channel on a connection?

All I've really seen of 0-10 so far, is the amqp.0-10-preview.xml, that has
been checked in on trunk. That doesn't have a 'channel' class in it (yet?).

Rupert