qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Simon <asi...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: M2 -> Trunk Merge Complete
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 13:35:17 GMT
On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 11:06 -0400, Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Robert Godfrey wrote:
> > Thanks for your hard work on this Martin,
> >
> > much appreciated

Huge +1

> Arnaud is out for the week, but when he gets back I'll ask him to have a
> look at the DTX issues and figure out what the deal is with store vs
> messageStore.

I am not that surprised that we had problems with merging M2 with the
new dtx store. The dtx store fully replaces the previous store so I
think that Martin did the right thing by rolling it back to use the M2
store.
I have implemented three new stores really, a in-memory one, a JDBC one
and a derby one. We need however to discuss the store interface during
our F2F. This new store aims in providing support for dtx that is a 0.10
feature.
So, unless we currently still have issues running some tests (in such a
case I'll try to fix those issues) I would suggest that we make a
decision regarding the new store during our F2F. I'll make a
presentation about what I have done that could be a good starting point
for a discussion.

What do you think?

Arnaud