qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: C++ code generator
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:29:02 GMT
On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 18:54 +0100, Rupert Smith wrote:
> Can the Ruby generator be run from within Maven? That is, will JRuby handle
> it? For the same reasons that we use jython...

Its just a couple of ruby scripts, nothing special so I don't see why
not but I don't know if JRuby has limitations that we'd trip over.

The generator is in 2 pieces: amqpgen.rb builds the AMQP model and
collects the generated output. cppgen.rb adds some handy functions for
generating C++, a similar javagen.rb would be easy to write.

See /trunk/cpp/rubygen/templates for examples of use.

Cheers,
Alan.