qpid-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: test_flush intermittent failure
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:55:53 GMT
In all the cases where I see the failure below, the broker log shows the
broker receiving an ExecutionFlushBody *before* the corresponding
BasicPublishBody.

Is there any way the python client could be re-ordering these methods?

Is there any way the brokers AsynchIOAcceptor could be delivering these
methods out of order?

I'll get back into it tomorrow.

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 17:43 -0400, Alan Conway wrote:
> There seems to be an intermittent failure in the python test_flush test.
> I haven't managed to reproduce it with tracing on. Any thoughts where to
> look? Possibly I've messed up something with my latest refactoring but
> not sure what. 
> 
> Python says: 
> ======================================================================
> ERROR: test_flush (tests_0-10.execution.ExecutionTests)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/tests_0-10/execution.py", line
> 28, in test_flush
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 353, in
> <lambda>
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 271, in
> invoke
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 308, in
> invoke_method
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 217, in write
> Closed: Timed-out waiting for completion
> 
> ======================================================================
> ERROR: test_flush (tests_0-10.execution.ExecutionTests)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/qpid/python/qpid/testlib.py", line 228, in
> tearDown
>     self.client.channel(0).connection_close(reply_code=200)
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 353, in
> <lambda>
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 271, in
> invoke
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 346, in
> invoke_method
> Closed
> 
> 
> The qpidd log says:
> 
> ======================================================================
> ERROR: test_flush (tests_0-10.execution.ExecutionTests)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/tests_0-10/execution.py", line
> 28, in test_flush
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 353, in
> <lambda>
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 271, in
> invoke
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 308, in
> invoke_method
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 217, in write
> Closed: Timed-out waiting for completion
> 
> ======================================================================
> ERROR: test_flush (tests_0-10.execution.ExecutionTests)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/qpid/python/qpid/testlib.py", line 228, in
> tearDown
>     self.client.channel(0).connection_close(reply_code=200)
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 353, in
> <lambda>
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 271, in
> invoke
>   File "/home/aconway/svn/fixme/python/qpid/peer.py", line 346, in
> invoke_method
> Closed
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message