qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: test_flush intermittent failure
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:59:31 GMT
On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 11:29 +0100, Gordon Sim wrote:
> Alan Conway wrote:
> On another note there are actually two flushes sent in this test per
> publish. As the channel is in synchronous mode the peer sends one itself
> (should be a synch now, that wasn't implemented when this was started).
> The explicit flush is no no longer necessary. However thats not the
> cause of the failure I don't think.

Aha, those are the extra flushes I was seeing. Well that means I don't
have a clue what's going on...

> I can't actually reproduce the issue... If you have a broker log I can
> have a look at it.

I get it semi-reliably on amd-32:/home/aconway/svn/qpid with:

while make check TESTS="start_broker python_tests stop_broker"  PYTHON_TESTS=tests_0-10.execution
QPID_TRACE=1; do true; done
Perpahs

Success and fail logs attached. I modified execution.py to put the loop
index in the routing key for a more readable log, just comitted that
modification now.

Thanks,
Alan.