qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2.1: scope planning
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:10:00 GMT
On 06/09/07, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:

> I think we should have all versions in the update - so the key question
> is what does quickly
> as possible mean? I for one have quite a few thing happening
> concurrently and I expect others
> do two. I would like us to set a reasonable time line for the update.
> what are you thinking?

I am thinking a build phase of three weeks maximum. I think as a
project we need to be able to release much more frequently and this is
to my mind (and others I have spoken to) an important item.

I think this does raise a question of how frequently we release and
whether we need to release all languages of Qpid together,
particularly for point releases.

RG