qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Java M2 - status of three outstanding Jiras
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:03:41 GMT
Hi,

We were aiming to get the three critical M2 jiras done today, so I
thought I should ask what the status is - here were the earlier
summaries I had:

QPID-531 : Martin has a one line fix for this which will be committed very soon

There haven't been any commits for this yet. Martin is this on track
for today? Did testing show up bugs?

QPID-572 : Believed to be fixed

There has been some further discussion about this following a commit
by Martin. Do we think we have a fix or is more work required?

QPID-573 : Fixed by Rafi on trunk. Can you merge to M2 and M2.1?

As far as I know just pending the merge.

Thanks,

RG