qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 - let us try another "final" build
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:03:35 GMT
On 18/09/2007, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has this been tested ?

Well we are running a continuous build so it does build and the tests pass.

Of the three issues, QPID-531 was fixed by Martin (and includes
updated test case), QPID-573 has been fixed by Rafi and QPID-572 has a
fix for the most serious aspect (leaving a less critical ordering
issue QPID-601 when using selectors).

>From the discussion on the other thread I think there is agreement we
can go ahead with M2 and work on the message ordering issue when using
selectors as a separate issue (to be scoped for M2.1 or later).

RG