qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0-10 interop & debugging
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:42:51 GMT
Gordon Sim wrote:
> The broker never manages to read this however. I'm still investigating
> the cause, but it looks like the frame doesn't contain a value for the
> response (not even an empty long string) or else is encoding field
> tables and long strings with just a 16 bit size (values for both being
> empty).

Should have read some more code! The AbstractEncoder.writeTable() is
unimplemented, so its the client-properties not the response that isn't
in the data sent. Sending a size of zero solves that. Still no
end-of-frame marker, which I think is what might be preventing the c++
broker from processing the frame.