qpid-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M2.0.1 -> M2.1
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:59:08 GMT
On 06/09/07, Robert Greig <robert.j.greig@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/09/07, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I don't follow. Are we not going to release M2 first? i.e. are we
> > not going to vote
> > and get the current set of packages out and then do a 2.1?

We are only waiting the final release artifacts and a vote thread to vote on.

> I thought we were ready to release M2.
>
> Rajith, what is the status of this?
>
> > If so should we not get the release out before we rename?
>
> This is about renaming the M2.0.1 branch that has already been created.

The M2 branch should now be closed for development. The fact we
haven't released should never hold up development.

> RG
>


-- 
Martin Ritchie

Mime
View raw message