qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java M2 - status of three outstanding Jiras
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:18:55 GMT
Rafi. do you have a test case that can reproduce the problem in 602?
I've been trying to do so by populating the queue and then connect a
client wils sending more messages. So far it always gets the messages
in the right order. I haven't had much time to get a failing test so i
can test my solution so he you have such a test that would really
help.

Martin,
The north end of Skye. Near the mobile mast.

--
Martin Ritchie