qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Intermittent Test Failures [was: Re: M2 - let us try another "final" build]
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:27:18 GMT
On 19/09/2007, Robert Greig <robert.j.greig@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19/09/2007, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > We test on list of platforms but it fails consistently (every time) on
> > the quad core RHEL5 64bit
> > Woodcrest machine
>
> I looked at the svn logs more carefully and there was a subsequent
> change by Martin on the M2.1 branch for QPID-572. I merged that this
> morning but on our continuous build machine this fails too.
>
> We are actually seeing some odd failures so we are actively
> investigating if there may be multiple problems.
>
> RG

Hi, It would be most helpful in resolving these intermittent failures
if people seeing these problems could post the Surefire reports.
Ideally collecting the reports on the relevant JIRA would be nice but
at least emailing the list with the details. As I said earlier in the
week I haven't seen the TopicSessionTest fail since I committed the
patch to the M2.1 branch. If any of you that have pointed out that TST
still fails have any details then I would really appreciate you
sharing them so that we can work to resolve the outstanding issues

--
Martin Ritchie