qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Survey: Which GUI do you use? (was M2 -> Trunk Merge Complete)
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:31:01 GMT
Yeah, I really just wanted to find out what tools people are using.

For example, IntelliJ and Eclipse. Then I can publish a short guide, or set
of screen shots showing exactly what settings every one should use. Also,
for emacs users, we could export a set of Jalopy configurations to do
formatting from the command line, or a customised c-mode lisp file.