qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Survey: Which GUI do you use? (was M2 -> Trunk Merge Complete)
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:51:42 GMT
Robert,

I have set up checkstyle (possibly only on the M2 branch). I would very much
like to start using it. Part of the problem is that we have something like
10,000 violations at the moment. I can't really see people taking the time
out to fix them all.

One idea I had, was to start out with it set up very minimally. That is to
just enforce the no tabs rule. Then as those are fixed gradually move on to
import ordering, etc. That way we approach the issue without feeling
overwhelmed at the start.

Rupert