qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0-10 interop & debugging
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:57:45 GMT
On 9/21/07, Robert Greig <robert.j.greig@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21/09/2007, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Try this,
> > https://svn.amqp.org/amqp/trunk/amqp_spec/amqp-spec-0-10-working.html
>
> Thanks!
>
> > This is not complete by any means, but that seems to be the best. I also
> > suggest reading the proposal attached to JIRA's that are voted.

This is for people who can't wait :)

Yes that is one approach but I was assuming that a comprehensive
> document is the key deliverable for a protocol. I am happy to wait for
> that to be produced.

Rob, I think this would take some time. Besides the doc I provided  has both
correct and incorrect info in it.
It is still  WIP. So the most accurate source of information is  wiki
proposal + XML.

However the link I provided has good material on Execution layer, Session
stuff etc.
The following links also has good information.
New message proposal -
https://wiki.108.redhat.com/wiki/index.php/AMQP:154%2c162:Proposal
Message flow - https://wiki.108.redhat.com/wiki/index.php/AMQP:155:Proposal

--Rajith