qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Java Cluster Broker
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:54:06 GMT
All,

I'm currently working on M2.1 getting multi-version support into the broker
and client.

As I do this I wonder if it is worth me trying to get the Clustered Broker
to work... as far as I know, this code is not being actively maintained or
tested... and is only receiving attention when it fails to compile and thus
breaks the build...

Does anyone believe that it is worth maintaining this?  Or shall I remove it
from M2.1.

Obviously with the work for 0-10 we will be building in new clustering
mexhanisms for future releases to support clsuetring for reliability as well
as clustering for performance...

-- Rob