qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [java] Deadlock issue in trunk
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:19:30 GMT
Hi Carl,

sorry - this fix was done after the last merge, and I haven't yet put it
onto trunk (or 2.1 where I also need it).

As to the mutex grabbing on createTextMessage,.. this does seem unnecessary
and can be removed - however as Robert says this will only push the deadlock
problem elsewhere...

Cheers,
Rob