qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Final RC's are ready for preview
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:14:29 GMT
Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> Please verify them and I will start the vote monday morning EST.
>
> The signed artifacts for the M2 final release is available at
> http://people.apache.org/~rajith/qpid-release/M2/Final/

They look ok to me (java &c++ src builds compile and pass automated
tests, python and ruby tests work against both java & c++[*] brokers)

[* previously reported issue with ruby and c++ still there, I think its
a result of the c++ broker closing the socket on a connection
exception(?), causing failure as ruby reads from the socket; all the
tests pass however. ]