qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Qpid examples - C++, Python, Java
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:03:55 GMT
Jonathan, as your not a committer we will need you to attach the
update to a JIRA and grant the ASF license to the work.

If you are looking for a simple JMS example then we currently have one
on the M2.1 branch:
branches\M2.1\java\client\example\src\main\java\org\apache\qpid\example\simple

--
Martin Ritchie