qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Qpid examples - C++, Python, Java
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:17:28 GMT
In Apache everyone is an individual. So you will need to create a JIRA.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

Then attach your zip file by clicking 'Attach file' on the left hand
side of the new bug page.

When you are attaching the patch/update there is a radio button to
select the ASF license.

--
Martin Ritchie