qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Weekly plans.
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:26:21 GMT
Robert, What other middleware did you do comparative testing against?

I'd like to test MQ Series, but I cannot get a trial version for Linux on
x86. There's Linux on zSeries, or Solaris on x86, but not Linux on x86.
Maybe there is no version that I can run on the hardware that I have access
to.

Rupert