qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Simon <asi...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [java] M2 destinations
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 12:05:30 GMT
Hi Rupert,

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 09:51 +0000, Rupert Smith wrote:
> I've certainly sent/received more than 10,000, a lot more.

I hope so, this is why I think that I have a configuration issue.

> Are you sending and receiving simultaneously? or sending all then receiving
> all? Maybe post your test code, so we can see exactly what you are doing?

The tests are in org.apache.qpid.client.latency, I am running
Messaproducer and MessageConsumer within two VMs.
Here are the params I am using:
-DuseQueue=true -DlogFrequency=10000 -Ddestinations=foo
-Djava.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory -Djava.naming.provider.url="/software/NewQpid/java/perftests/src/main/java/perftests.properties"

Note that those tests run well with 0.10.

Thanks

Arnaud