qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Simon <asi...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: QPID/Java F2F Meeting
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 12:06:35 GMT
Hi,

Do we have an agenda ready for next week F2F? T think that the following
topics should be discussed:

+ AMQP 0.10 overview
+ Java 0.10 protocol stack overview and discussion (as used by the 0.10
client)
+ Java Qpid API
+ Java testing strategy
+ maven or ant?
+ Qpid URL format
+ Java broker architecture
	- Protocol stack
	- Persistence
	- tx and dtx
	- Clustering
+ Broker management
	- JMX?
	- Can we use the same tool than other brokers (c++)?
+ Java performances
	- Experience with MINA
	- Shall we migrate to MINA 2?
+ Java documentation
	- Required updates for 0.10
	- What is missing?

I am sure that I am missing things. Please let me know if you can think
about something else.

Rob, can you let us know where we'll meet? At what time we'll meet?
We should dispatch the topics according to our time table.

Arnaud

PS: I look forward to meeting you guys next week.