qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QPID/Java F2F Meeting
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 10:39:56 GMT
I'm just awaiting confirmation of the details from the people in Glasgow who
booked the location,  I'll send out the details individually to all those
who are confirmed as coming as soon as I get them.

The main outcome from the meeting that I would like to see is a plan for the
beginning of 2008 which we can report back to the group.

the things in my mind that we need to talk about are:

* AMQP 0-10, the work already done on the Qpid client and how we move the
broker forward
* Broker refactoring : Queue, Subscription, CSDM etc
* Clustering / Failover in the broker and the client
* Configuration and Management (JMX, AMQP based mgmt)
* Persistence : need an Apache license compatible store
* Documentation, testing, examples
* Building, packaging, website

I suggest we use the first hour of the F2F do agree on the time we wish to
allocate to any topics that people bring to the table.

Cheers,
Rob