qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Simon <asi...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [java] Profiler
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:43:24 GMT
For summarizing this conversation thread I would say that:

1- Qpid people would like to use Jprofiler (please contact me directly
for getting your license number)
2- It does look as if we are allowed to add an acknowledgment section on
our website. At the minute we would like to link JProfiler and IntelliJ.
Does anybody use YourKit and like to have it linked to?

Arnaud