qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2.1plan
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:25:20 GMT
On 09/01/2008, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:

> >  Do we have out of the box interop
> > with Rabbit or OpenAMQ (subject to its limited feature set)? Do our
> > performance tests run unmodified against those brokers?
> >

> no, lot of our test use JMS and both Rabbit and OpenAMQ are not rich
> enough to support that, can
> only get basics going before I gave up last time tried. Not even all the
> python test passed on them
> last I looked.

OK they don't support full JMS but I should have thought that a lot
will work. We should certainly be able to do, for example, some
pub/sub tests.

Did you try with M2.1 Carl?

Rupert - do you have a feel for how much of your performance test
suite will run? It would be interesting to get comparative numbers
across AMQP implementations.

RG