qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Snapshot repo
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:25:19 GMT

Snapshots are not considered released code, they are development
snapshots.   Many incubator projects are pushing snapshots.  (I push a
CXF snapshot about every 2-3 days to get some users to test them.)

Rajith:  the last snapshot was deployed by Vinoski shortly after the
transition to maven.     Unfortunately, he has the permissions on the
dirs all set wrong so you cannot push a new one.   I've asked INFRA to
reset them.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp