qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Snapshot repo
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:42:19 GMT

The permissions are all reset to g+w so you should be able to deploy new
snapshots.   After you do so, log in to people.apache.org, cd to
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/
and run the "fix-permissions.sh" script to make sure everything is OK.
Vinoski apparently didn't do that .

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp