qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject [VOTE] Community graduation vote
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 22:04:50 GMT

We have been discussed starting the graduation process once we had
published M2. This has been completed so I would like to start a
community vote. The first step in graduation:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#sp-community-vote

This vote is for the qpid community to be willing to govern itself as a
top level project. Please see the above link. If this vote passes, I
will go ahead and prepare the relevant materials and complete the
remaining process as from the above link.

 From my side I believe we are ready and I am willing... so here is my +1.

Given it is a vacation week, I will leave the vote open till Tuesday
January 9th, will tally votes on the 10th.
Carl.