qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Community graduation vote
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 11:49:12 GMT
On Jan 2, 2008 10:04 PM, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:

> We have been discussed starting the graduation process once we had
> published M2. This has been completed so I would like to start a
> community vote. The first step in graduation:
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#sp-community-vote
>
> This vote is for the qpid community to be willing to govern itself as a
> top level project. Please see the above link. If this vote passes, I
> will go ahead and prepare the relevant materials and complete the
> remaining process as from the above link.
>
>  From my side I believe we are ready and I am willing... so here is my +1.
>
> Given it is a vacation week, I will leave the vote open till Tuesday
> January 9th, will tally votes on the 10th.
> Carl.

That link above is to the "Graduating to a Subproject" part of the
graduation guide, is qpid planning on graduating as a subproject of some
other project or as a TLP?

How is qpid doing with the minimum graduation requirements outlined at:
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Minimum+Graduation+Requirements

   ...ant