qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: M2.1plan
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:53:33 GMT
Yes, I wanted to compare with OpenAMQ and Rabbit. I think the 0.9 support
added by Robert Godfrey is aimed at getting the client to talk to OpenAMQ?
Could not get interop with Rabbit to work, despite making a few changes to
the Java. I especially wanted to run perf tests against Rabbit after reading
their 1.3M msgs/sec claims.

Issues that I know of with Rabbit are:

Qpids lack of support for access tickets but Rabbit website says they use a
Qpid compatible mode for that by default.
Extra arguments on consume method. I removed those from the Java but it
still would not work.

Rupert